This is YOU- yes YOU or someone you know. YOU have a bulls-eye painted on you, and many of you don’t even know it. Today more than ever, you are more likely to be caught up in a Ponzi scheme than at any other time. At Eagle’s inception in 2008, you, or someone you know, had a 1 in 10 chance of becoming a victim of a Ponzi scheme. Today that number is 1 in 8. It is that prevalent today. And if you are in one of these groups (called Affinity Fraud): Seniors, Christian or Jewish, your odds may even be greater than 1 in 8.
In addition to losing your money in these Ponzi Schemes, you also run the risk of being a victim of Identity Theft causing you even more monetary loss. The average time it takes for a person to recover from Identity Theft is 3 years and can cost thousands of dollars.
Our purpose is to make you aware of and educate you about:
- The various types of scams/fraud/Ponzi’s that proliferate today via the Internet, or other means;
- Provide you the information and education to hopefully prevent you from being scammed;
- If you are a victim what steps you need to take to report the theft, and protect yourself from civil actions and/or criminal charges;
- The dangers of Identity Theft & Medical Identity Theft, and how to reduce your chances of becoming a victim;
- Links to National and International regulatory agencies;
- How to file an initial complaint, and the link to file your complaint online;
- Due Diligence – What is it? How do you do it?;
- What Red Flag Warnings to look for; and
- Links to other sites providing additional educational resources and information.
We offer free community seminars throughout southern California. Our founder and president, Lynn Edgington, is available to speak at your corporation, organization, networking group, service club, association group, or church group. Please call to schedule Lynn to speak at your event. We have presentations on many different topics, or we will provide a custom presentation for your group. If you are outside of the Southern California area, but would like for Lynn to do a community seminar or speak to your organization, please contact us for details.
There are many links here to provide you with as much information as possible. Of course if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us using our Contact Us link above. Please provide us your feedback on how we can better serve you, about our website, information, educational resources, or anything else you feel would be of help to us.
Eagle exists solely through those who support our dual missions with their most generous donations. You can help us put an end to Cyber-Crime through your most generous financial support. We Thank You for your financial support.