Here are some other links for you to use in doing your own research. Some of these sites are public forums. Eagle Research Associates, Inc. is not responsible for any content or views expressed on any of the links below for these public forums. If you are offended by any language used on any of these forums, Eagle Research Associates, Inc. is not liable. You enter at your own risk. Still much of the information contained on these forums are of value to aid you in knowing more about scams, and how to avoid being a victim of a scam.
Our main focus is on Internet investment scams, which involve insurance, securities and mortgage products. While we may provide information regarding MLM programs, there are other websites dedicated to this type of program. Each type of resource page is listed in front of its link, so you know what type of site you will be visiting.
- Credential Manager
- Fraud Aid, Inc. – If you have been a victim of fraud, here is a site that provides helpful information, articles, counseling, and instructions on how to prepare a report.
- Fraud Aid Solution Center
- Fraud Files Blog
- Learn From A Reformed Criminal About White Collar Crime
- Citizens United to Find Fugitives and Fight Fraud
- UK & European Work From Home Scam Site
- BEST Penny Stock Research site
- Canadian Investigative Resource
- Rating Home Based Business Opportunities
- Crimes of Persuasion: Schemes, Scams & Frauds
- Ethan Vanderbuilt
- If you are seeking information about alleged MLM scams:
- If you are seeking information on alleged Pyramid scams
- Your quick reference to debunking Internet Hoaxes and Myths, and Internet and Email Scam
- Scam Reporting Website (Information and reporting of scams) Public Forum
- Infomercials Fraud